While the coronavirus is a part of our national health care conversation, it is incredibly important to remember that it is not the only part of your health that matters. There are many urologic, gynecologic, and obstetric health issues that simply can not and should not be delayed or ignored due to fear of exposure to a virus.
Our offices are open, and we are seeing both new and established patients every day.
To ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and staff, we have set forth the following policies which will be in place indefinitely.
- Call when you arrive at your appointment to let us know you’re in the parking lot
- Wait in your car until we call you in
- No guests at the appointment (unless the patient requires care and cannot safely be alone)
- Don’t come to your appointment if you are ill
- Please don’t attempt to shake hands with anyone in the office
We do not require anyone to wear a mask to your appointment. And remember – the most effective way to prevent contracting viruses is to thoroughly wash your hands often, and avoid touching your face.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment!